6/2/2021 - Third Quarter Moon

 


I didn't see the full moon with you - 

but somehow -

I still feel next to you -

#micropoem




meta-fore my shoulder -

  ‘shouldering of weight’ -

mhm -

a broad-shouldered man -

a being of natural strength -

a narrow-shouldered man ? -

an accountant - miser? -

my shoulders are the wounds -

of my aging -

or the early wounding signs -

of an elder front-tier -

#micropoem




honest views - 

can be determined -

by taking the position -

of the viewer - 


subjective descriptions - 

can resonate when shared -

to emerge chord-pattern-figure-grounds

 (fi-grounds) - 

Which voice - 

speaks - 

for voices ? - 

#micropoem




Thinking about phase transitions -

intensities -

and scale -

yesterday's sustain-abilities - 

are not tomorrow's flourishings - 

#micropoem




There is no Solution - 

there is only eternal solutioning - 

oops that’s called evolution - 

#micropoem




I’m a home-maker - 

it’s where i am - 

it’s the attractor - 

of my living - 

#micropoem




ohm - 

t-here is no - 

self - 

no etern-all-soul - 

there-IS -

what-IS-is-ing - 

#micropoem






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/28/2022 - Full Moon

9/14/2022 - New Moon

1/17/2024 - First Quarter Moon