9/28/2021 - Third Quarter Moon

 



Where does proprioception end? - 

if mind extends -

to environment -

to others - 

me - 

my home -

my family -

my neighborhood - 

my friends -

my city -

my ecologies -

my narratives -


my….. - 

#micropoem





being brilliant is not - 

being perfect - 

being genius is not - 

being perfect - 

perfection - 

is the horror - 

of infinite regress - 

the more - 

brilliant - 

perfect - 

the more the horizon of -

perfection - 

brilliance - 

recedes in beyond our grasping - 

#micropoem




a repertoire of narratives -

is sort of like -

'cheat codes' for -

attributing motivations -

when we 'mind read others' -

in relation -

contexts - 

and to ourselves -

#micropoem




it’s hard -

to care -

with trust -

without understanding - 

#micropoem




we take this -

personally - 

without a doubt - 

but it also reflects 

our own -

sea-of-unknowing - 

#micropoem




about -

memo scripting -

role-play for Pence -

by Trumpity's liar - 


an emergent - 

from a culture -

sublated with -

WWE-arche-type-soap-drama  - 

#micropoem




WWE-arche-type-soap-drama -

post-modern -

evolution -

emerging from -

density of -

digital mycelium -


afford-dancing -

into multiplus uni-verses -

meta-ecologies of entangled -

narrative-catalysis -

phase-meta-morphosis -

marketing -

buffets of -

self-aesthetics -

#micropoem
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/28/2022 - Full Moon

9/14/2022 - New Moon

1/17/2024 - First Quarter Moon